How Important is Air Conditioner Maintenance?
When you consider the consequences of not cleaning the system, the need for yearly professional cleanings becomes obvious:
- 90% of all air conditioning system failures are a result of little or no maintenance!
- A dirty air conditioner could cost up to 50% more to operate than a system that has been properly maintained!
- Cooling your home with a dirty air conditioner can take up to twice as long as it would if the unit were cleaned regularly!
- Well-maintained air conditioners can last 15-20 years or more, but a poorly-maintained system will cost more to repair and will require replacement earlier than expected!
An air conditioner cleaning and maintenance check from ProZone is an affordable service that can prevent these problems in your home, save you money, and increase your comfort.
Benefits of Regular Air Conditioner Cleaning
- Maintain your Warranty: Regardless of make and model, nearly all air conditioner manufacturers require that their systems be cleaned yearly in order to maintain warranty coverage.
- Save Money & Energy: Clean air conditioners use less energy to operate, and will help lower utility bills
- Prevent Breakdowns: Dirty air conditioners that are not properly maintained are prone to breakdowns. Minimize repairs and keep your air conditioner running smoothly.
- Increase Lifespan: Just like a car, a properly maintained air conditioner will last longer!
Our maintenance programs are designed to deliver value for a small investment to our customers, and to ensure that you always have a cooling system you can rely on when you need it the most. Schedule your ProZone Air Conditioner Maintenance today!